Work location: Abu Dhabi
Mandate description: The Relationship Manager has a proven track record of acquiring, developing, and extending a personal network of UHNW individuals in a dynamic, forward-looking environment.
IX7 is established in the Emirates which offers expats an exceptional quality of life. Modern accommodations and medical facilities, excellent international schools and a highly developed infrastructure are but a few of the amenities of this international location. Dubai and Abu Dhabi also offer dazzling city life through their sprawling shopping malls and nightlife, while outside recreational activities include water sports, golf, horseback riding, and more.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of IX7’s entrepreneurial team. Our mission at IX7 is to grow clients assets in a sustainable manner, and we make it happen with our proprietary state-of-the-art tools for sales and product life-cycle.
IX7 is backed by strong depository and dealer-broker networks. We are looking for a Relationship Manager for our Abu Dhabi office.
- Actively develop UHNW relationships, focusing on attracting new assets from the Middle East, India, and Southeast Asia
- Offer advisory portfolio management services to clients (corporate and private)
- Promote IX7’s decisions and products in client portfolios, in accordance with client constraints and preferences
- Contribute to the development of investment offerings through commercial support
- Prepare reports and presentations in accordance with products and services proposed
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge of geopolitics and possible ramifications on financial markets
- Bring excellent knowledge of traditional and cross-assets, investment strategy and portfolio management
- Contribute to investment publications and other communication channels (e.g., weekly investment notes, morning calls, videocasts, webinars etc.)
- University degree in Finance (Bachelor/Master) with strong knowledge of corporate finance and financial markets (CFA is a plus)
- Robust understanding of financial markets
- Extensive experience (7+ years) in equity sales and advisory
- Existing network of relationships with bankable assets in excess of USD 300 million
- Excellent customer presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of various IT tools: Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
- Able to analyze, assimilate, and synthesize large quantities of information and share outcomes with team members and clients
- Team player
- Able to quickly acquire and share skills
- Fluency in English, Arabic or Hindi would be an asset
If you recognize yourself in this description, please send your application (CV and supporting documents) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.